View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 06:22 AM   #1
sirbruce
Provocateur
sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirbruce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, Kindle 2, Kindle DX, iPhone 3GS
Author Field Ordering Won't Stick?

For some of my books in Calibre I have multiple authors. Sometimes, a different author is listed "first" and I want to change it. Sometimes this works. Other times, Calibre insists on putting a different author first.

For example, here's a book:

Title: A Logic Named Joe
Author(s): Flint, Eric & Leinster, Murray
Author Sort: Leinster, Murray & Flint, Eric

Whenever I try to edit the Authors field metadata to put Leinster first, it always puts Flint first. I think Calibre is matching pre-existing names and always taking the first match, or something.
sirbruce is offline   Reply With Quote