View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 01:10 AM   #57
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Went back to Sigil 0.9.10 and did not see the same pattern of increasing memory usage. Started at about 15%, increased to 17% after a few minutes, and after a half-hour of editing was still at 17%. (With Sigil 0.9.12, it seems that heavy-duty regex F&R sends memory usage skyrocketing, although I have no data to support this. However, when I was simply reorganizing a CSS file and/or using normal F&R, 0.9.12 memory usage increased much more slowly. It was only when I was using regex F&R that I could see memory use climbing steadily and rapidly. I will try to test this in the next few days, but I will have limited time until next week.)
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote