View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #6
Sporadic
Banned
Sporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with othersSporadic plays well with others

Device: Kindle 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty1024 View Post
Well that 2GB non-expandable memory made me uptight since I was using quite a bit of storage on my Kindle 1.

Now this morning Frommer's landed on my Kindle 2 like a whale madly beaching itself upon a rocky shore and I found myself awakening to discover my shuddering Kindle 2 now had less than 1GB of storage space left. And that after slightly more than 1 week of ownership.

I only have 90MB of MP3's on it and no audible books. All the ebook content is purchased ebook content e.g. I'm not stuffing it with scans, out-of-copyright content or Captain Jack Sparrow's master works.

I'm curious to see if Jeff Bezos will drop by the office with a 4GB Kindle 2 Mark II if I fill it up.
You know that only 1.4GB of the 2GBs are accessible for storage right?

So you are only using 400ish MBs at the moment. Also you can delete your books (purchased from Amazon) and redownload them at anytime.

Last edited by Sporadic; 03-05-2009 at 03:36 PM.
Sporadic is offline   Reply With Quote