View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 01:22 PM   #51
radbaddude
Addict
radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radbaddude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Have encountered what I believe to be a bug. When I enable the 'calibre wireless connection', manually input the local IP, and hit connect, my clara goes into the ellipses loading screen and boots into nickel. Then does nothing? I have to manually go back into koreader. Any logs I need to submit?

Second thought, may be wrong thread to post this in since the script worked for install.

Last edited by radbaddude; 01-23-2019 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Second thought, may be wrong thread to post this in since the script worked for install.
radbaddude is offline   Reply With Quote