View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 10:27 PM   #3
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4B, KK, iPad 3 (Purged: K1, Cybook Opus, NST)
Oh yeah, there was something wrong with the html alright. I did open the html in a text editor. There were using "div" code for empty lines between paragraphs. Fine. Except, they weren't closing them on the same line. At the end of the file I had hundreds of "/div" s. Lines and lines of them. Once I deleted those, it opened much easier.

And yeah, for the first time I did contact Amazon and tell them to take it back because the formatting sucked. (I could have lived with the extra lines between paragraphs; 2 instead of 1 or 0; but by the third time a paragraph "broke" while the same character was still speaking, I was "upset".)
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote