View Single Post
Old 11-12-2018, 03:57 PM   #553
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
The PW4 has a much better battery life. Its still stuck indexing but only lost 5% battery life compared to the oasis which would just drain a slow death indexing
That's good to hear, the PW4 my husband has is the same with audio books. It goes down slowly, not like a zip line on my Oasis2. He's happy with it. He just gave me his Voyage, so now I have a backup to my backup Voyage. I think I'm good for the next 20 years.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote