View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 12:40 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
"Interesting" that's one word for it, CommanderROR.

The thing is supposed to have a wireless modem, FAA may not like that, but I see it has an off switch.

I can't find anything else on it in Google or Ask....

The link on the picture goes to some interesting files -- there's already a stinkin' manual posted there.

Apparently they've been paying attention, from the list of box contents, page v: "Reading light (including a protective cover and three AAA batteries)" (I had to re-type it, so any variation is due to that ). And it has a cover.

There's a comment about changing the battery.
Apparently the SD card slot is not external (under a cover).
And the Reset switch too (it's still a pinhole switch, under the cover).

You can read the rest for yourselves (43 pages), but it looks like they may be pretty far along on this rascal.

Last edited by NatCh; 09-11-2006 at 12:49 PM.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote