View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 09:58 PM   #1
Ralph Sir Edward
Gentleman & Cynic
Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ralph Sir Edward ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook/Openinkpot, CYbook 3rd gen awaiting RTF software upgrade
Find the title - Science fiction short story

I'm trying to find a science fiction short story title and/or author. The winner gets to have a beer with Red and Bubba in the next Red adventure.

The story is about a WWII B-24 bomber pilot who has a "black box" save him and his plane during the Ploesti Raid. The story is about finding who was behind it. It was a man from the future who needs to change the past in order to get offspring from the pilot. The pilot was named "Lucky Pierre".

I want to buy a copy (used) for my library...

Good luck. (And your avatar doesn't have to drink Pearl....)
Ralph Sir Edward is offline   Reply With Quote