View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 09:47 AM   #1
Phung
Phung plays well with othersPhung plays well with othersPhung plays well with othersPhung plays well with othersPhung plays well with othersPhung plays well with othersPhung plays well with othersPhung plays well with othersPhung plays well with othersPhung plays well with othersPhung plays well with others

Device: Kindle Voyage
Life span of Dasung Paperlike?

Dear all Dasung's users.

I am using a Dasung paperlike HD, the newest model in this line of products from Dasung company. I am very satisfied at the moment, and I think many customers would have the same experience. I 've looked up comments from taobao website, where the product was firstly sold to Chinese customes. There are hundreds of positive comments there.

I am considering to buy another one as a backup for future use. My main concern is its lifespan. I know there are many customers who have been using Dasung's products since the first model. Could you share your experience about your monitor? Does it easily get broken after one or two years of normal use?

Since the product is so expensive, any of your comments would be really helpful.
Phung is offline   Reply With Quote