View Single Post
Old 10-25-2018, 02:56 AM   #5
johnnyb
Cloud Reader
johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnnyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Scribe, iPad Pro 11
I have this problem too, with all sorts of cables on varying ports, with an H2O Ed.2 on the latest firmware.
Is there any reliable fix for this other than rebooting and hoping that it will accept the port this time? I am also especially annoyed by the fact that it won’t go through my USB c hub. Kobos are literally the only devices ever I‘ve experienced these types of problems with...
johnnyb is offline   Reply With Quote