View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
2008 World Fact Book Project

I want to upload a new version of the CIA World Fact Book. Nrapollo has one, but it's missing a number of things like a TOC and the national flags. It's also too darn big. It would be better if split into several ebooks.

So I'm extending an invitation to anyone who wants to help. I'll be starting with the flags. If you want to help, pick a section. The following link leads to the index.

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...ook/index.html

Thanks.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote