View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #14
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by c1yat View Post
Sometimes you just want to keep things simple. You have PCs laptops, netbooks, ipod touches and wm phones and I have spent a lot of time trying to get the latest and best equipped, widest functionality and so on.

I decided that reading is a pretty simple thing that I enjoy because its so simple. The prs505 was and is perfect for reading in comfort. The more sony tries to cover all the bases with the 700 the more I worry it will forget what its making. The prs does one thing really well which is why I dont read books on any of my other devices. None of them do that one thing so well.
Could not agree more.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote