Yeah, I decided to wait on everything.
Right now, given the economy, plus some rumors here and there are much larger devices in general hitting the market, the time just isn't right. While it'd be nice to have this sorta reader sooner, rather than later, I can potentially save a lot of money + get something better if I wait.
So wait it is
THanks for the opinions everone.