View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 10:18 PM   #5
CheriePie
Connoisseur
CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.

Device: KFHD 8.9, Kindle PW, Galaxy S4, (retired/gave away: Kindle 2, Fire OG)
It's still transferring 2 files for each process though, even when it's been updated renewed. Is this a bug?

Lifehacker__Sun,_01_Mar_2009__7.mobi
Lifehacker__Sun,_01_Mar_2009__-_calibre_7.mobi
Engadget__Sun,_01_Mar_2009__8.mobi
Engadget__Sun,_01_Mar_2009__-_calibre_8.mobi

I was trying to decide which to keep and which to delete for each feed, but neither really agrees in name with the copy which is saved locally for the database:

Lifehacker _Sun, 01 Mar 2009_ - calibre.mobi
Engadget _Sun, 01 Mar 2009_ - calibre.mobi

Notice the local (PC) files don't have a digit after them? Though they do contain "- calibre" so that leads me to believe I should keep on the Kindle the ones containing that in their filename and delete the others.

But the fact that it's copying dupe files over to the Kindle to begin with, even though I brought that up in my first post, still hasn't been responded to. But I'm sure this can't be the expected behavior, no?
CheriePie is offline   Reply With Quote