View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 11:43 AM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthecolonies View Post
I've owned my Clara HD for a week now and today I turned the light up to 70+ for the first time. I've just noticed there is a tiny spec of dust lodged underneath the screen in the lower right part of the screen. Thinking about returning it for a new one?

Has anyone else noticed dust underneath their screens? This is my third Kobo and the first time I've seen this.

I've tried rubbing it off and I've tried wetting the screen but this spec really is under the glass.

Eek that would really annoy me! I just checked my Clara and the screen seems clean. I'd definitely exchange yours if I were you... unless it doesn't really bother you
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote