View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 04:54 PM   #8
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@pazos: Good point, I can't actually remember on which FW I was the last time I tried that, but I did indeed resort to that for a while when debugging both KFMon & KOReader .

EDIT: Apparently quite a while ago . According to the FW grid that was 3.19 at the very latest. I remember committing that patch some time (possible quite a bit, actually) after having last used it, so, take that with a grain of salt...

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-21-2018 at 05:00 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote