View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 08:54 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1joserivera View Post
Good night everyone, I'm new here, and this is my first thread
My Kindle voyage was stolen last week, and I'm looking for an used eReader.
I found a Kindle Paperwhite 7 gen on OLX(website where you sell used stuff) but the owner says it can't be registered on Amazon.
Would it be a problem if I buy the books from another site?
Or can it be solved?
I have my doubts if it's stolen or something.
I bought a Kindle at a pawn shop. It was blacklisted. I got hold of Amazon to report it and all they did was suggest I return it to the pawn shop(?). At any rate, my dad won't use WiFi, so I set it up for him. It works fine on side-loaded books. I don't think he has the use of the dictionary, however. (I can't remember for sure.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote