View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibor View Post
I have tried to replace deprecated "<center>" tag with CSS and the problem continue. The board appears in the left.

Download at: http://rodin.chess.googlepages.com/tmp.epub

Does anybody know what can I do in order to get proper board aligment?

P.S.: xhtml files has been code checked in w3.org (html and css)
Try surrounding the <table> describing the chessboard with <div class="docenter"> ... </div> and adding the "docenter" style (in bold) to the <style> section:
Code:
<style type="text/css">
.docenter { text-align: center }
span { font-family: "DBChess", serif }
#wrap {
     margin: 0 auto; /* margin 0 auto will center that box in your document */
     width: 600px; /*size of your box*/
     background: #fff;
     text-align: center; /* everything will be written in that box will be centered horizontaly*/
     }
</style>
The depreciated <div align="center"> may also work.

I tried this with my reader's .imp format and it worked. Your mileage may vary...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	center.jpg
Views:	838
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	24716  

Last edited by nrapallo; 03-01-2009 at 03:21 PM. Reason: added image
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote