View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 02:15 AM   #3
CheriePie
Connoisseur
CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.CheriePie got an A in P-Chem.

Device: KFHD 8.9, Kindle PW, Galaxy S4, (retired/gave away: Kindle 2, Fire OG)
Okay so I have to manually sync my Kindle to my PC (with calibre running) to get the file to update. Got it! (Should probably mentioned in the FAQ.) Do I also have to set up the Schedule thing in Calibre and keep it running all the time? Otherwise, I don't see how the file is going to get updated? Or am I missing something?

Also, how about the fact that it sent 2 files over to my Kindle? They're both almost the same except for line 8, which has special chars I can't read I only know this because I used Beyond Compare to compare them.

The 2 file names are

Lifehacker _Sat, 28 Feb 2009_ - calibre.mobi
Lifehacker__Sat,_28_Feb_2009__5.mobi

And only the first one is in my eBooks\calibre\Lifehacker _Sat, 28 Feb 2009_ (5) directory. Yet they both contain the same articles and both show up in my Home page so I assume I don't really need both, do I?
CheriePie is offline   Reply With Quote