View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 03:06 AM   #73
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1, KTSO, KFHD7, KPW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnLeeOwens View Post
Awesome, thanks. I am looking more about reviews a books. On Amazon how you have the ability to rate/rank a book, does the K2 allow you to read reviews and rankings(stars) from the device? Is this your first ebook?
Yes, you can read the reviews from the Kindle while shopping the Kindle store.

This is not my first ebook reader. I first read ebooks on a Handspring Visor Prism PDA. I've owned Kindle 1 since last April and I now have Kindle 2 and an iPod Touch, so I'm covered pretty well for my needs.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote