View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 03:50 PM   #6
peaceridge
Addict
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Nexus 7 (2013 version), Kindle Paperwhite 2, Galaxy S4
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Since you have a Sony why not just create a collection?
BOb
I've done that, but it still creates a great many entries - I have a large number of books. For example, Tanya Huff has several different series. If I put each series under a different collection, then I have to page through many collections to get the the correct one. If I put all her books, including all her series in one collection, I then have to page through a lot of books within the collection to get to the correct one. I would like to have a collection titled Huff, Tanya - in it a book titled Vicky Nelson (which has all of the Vicky books in one book with a table of contents showing each of the books in that series) - since we can't have nested collections.

I'm sure there is a way - I guess I'll have to dive into calibre to figure it out. I've been reading in the Calibre forum, but so far what they are saying hasn't clicked with me. As soon as I read it several more times, I'll ask the question over there.

Lynn
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote