View Single Post
Old 02-28-2009, 03:50 PM   #57
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney's Mom View Post
I have already read, AND DELETED, 2 of the 6 books I checked out last night. So you can tell what kind of trashy books I read. Now, I wish we could turn them back in before the 3 weeks are up - 6 books isn't enough for 3 weeks! Of course, I could read some "good" books in between.
Wow! I wish I could read that fast. Takes me over a week to read even a trashy novel.

With some libraries you can return digital edition books early. In the Library section of Digital Editions, try clicking the square in the top left corner of a book and see if it has a "Return Borrowed Item" option.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote