Thread: Aluratek
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 03:55 PM   #5
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Maltby View Post
As I remember it, there were those who swapped the firmware. You would have to search the forum here.
I have done some searching. It looks like you had to switch to the Chinese software, then (maybe) it would work to flash to the Ectaco firmware — "but, be careful." Since there doesn't seem to be any shortage of jetBooks, I think it would probably make more sense to stick with them – since I know the "newest" software is still available for them.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote