View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 11:15 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by dschiller View Post
Hi all

I live in Brazil, and I'd love to be able to use a Kindle. I am aware that wireless downloads directly to the device would not be possible, but would I be able to download books/magazines/newspapers/etc to my computer, and then transfer them to the Kindle?

Thanks for your input
Welcome to MobileRead, dschiller.

Amazon will not ship the Kindle outside the United States. This has to do with copyright laws that vary across the world.

You must have a US based credit card AND mailing address
tied to your Amazon account in order to buy a Kindle and download books.

Once you've done this, you can download books anywhere in the world using the USB cord included, then upload to your K.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote