View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
K2 is prejudiced against "Pride and Prejudice"

I am in the middle of reading "Pride and Prejudice" (I am rediscovering a lot of stuff I haven't read since I was a kid:-) So I loaded it on my new K2.

But it doesn't acknowledge any of the TOC or other links. Instead, it wants to highlight them.

Also, it doesn't respond to the 5-way stick to skip through chapters.

I tried the version I downloaded from here. I also tried the version from Feedbooks. Same result:-(

It's the only title I've found which does this. Not a big deal, but now it bugs me and I want to know why it does this.

Any ideas?
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote