View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 08:51 PM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
See the KFMon announcement for a few possible caveats in the beta releases.

Basically, I'm throwing this in the wild and asking people to try and break it, to see if I squished all the bugs .

It's currently somewhat verbose, because I suck at basic maths & geometry .

EDIT: Also, no multibyte support right now. I'm vaguely looking into it, but the locales look fairly broken on Kobo, so that's going to be tricky at best...

EDIT²: "fairly broken" was an understatement. Please fix your damn libc, Kobo.

EDIT³: Worked around that shitstorm in 0.9.5. No validation of any kind possible, but we now "speak" UTF-8.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 07-13-2018 at 12:39 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote