View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 01:18 PM   #5
1v4n0
Groupie
1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.1v4n0 writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
"Converted" how? I dropped this AZW3 into KP3, and I'm not seeing the issue. Perhaps I don't understand it? Seems to work fine for me. Are you saying that this doesn't work on KF7 devices? Or...?

What device(s) or Previewers are you using to test it?

Hitch

It was converted from ePub with Calibre, and I'm having the issue with two different kindle devices.

The issue I'm having is that I can't jump from one chapter to the previous or to the next. Also the chapters don't show in the progression bar at the bottom of the screen (normally there's black marks in the points where the TOC.ncx entries point to).

Last edited by 1v4n0; 06-07-2018 at 01:22 PM.
1v4n0 is offline   Reply With Quote