View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018, 12:59 PM   #4
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
@1v4n0:

I just converted the book with KindleGen and got the following error message:

@Hitch:

Did you ever encounter E24011?
No, but curiously enough, my original thought was that it didn't have an HTML TOC. I did a cursory glance, and saw the xhtml TOC (at the back of the book, sigh, Calibre.....) added to the Guide in the OPF, and figured I was wrong--but that would certainly explain his issue.

Doits, try dropping in on KP3, and see if it works for you--it did for me, sans any type of error. (I dropped the AZW3 on it, not the ePUB, fwiw.)

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote