View Single Post
Old 06-02-2018, 12:21 AM   #136
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS_F View Post
Can campaigners remove comments on Kickstarter page, I wonder? I think I can just make $1 contribution and then make some comments there.
Save your money. On Indiegogo, they were able to remove comments, so I imagine that they may also be able to do so on Kickstarter.

However, if you do decide to make a minimal pledge in order to comment, look into the deadline for applying for a refund. Why give them even a dollar if you don't need to?

From what I recall, on Indiegogo, you can apply for a full refund anytime before the end of the campaign. After that, it is up to the discretion of the campaigners. Not sure if Kickstarter is the same.

That said, there is enough information which comes up about them now on a quick internet search that there really is no longer any excuse for not being informed. That's why I keep posting details on what they are doing and what they have done. I almost got taken in by them and I don't want anybody else to fall for Michael's empty promises.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote