View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 09:22 AM   #1
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Magnifying Visor with Light

Why on earth didn't you guys tell me about this? It's from Harbor Freight http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=95890 and I bought it last night to help with my jewelry making. However, it is PERFECT for reading because it has different levels of magnification and a built-in light. Cheaper at $9.99 than that light wedge cover that costed about $60, and the strongest magnification is good enough to see the holes in tiny silver beads.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Magnifier.gif
Views:	138
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	24473  
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote