View Single Post
Old 02-25-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by KlondikeGeoff View Post
Watching the video again, it mentions that the K2 has only FIVE font sizes! Anybody know what they are and what the largest one is?

Not that I am contemplating upgrading, as am perfectly content with my K1, but if it every should die of old age, then there is only one choice now.

If they don't have the largest size as 20 point anymore, that is a total deal killer for me and many others with vision problems.

Say it ain't so, Bezos.
From the downloadable K2 users guide

Changing the Text Size
You can adjust the size of the text to suit your preference. You have a choice of six sizes for
reading content on Kindle. (You cannot change the text size on menus or on Kindle screens, such
as the Home screen or the Kindle Store.)
To
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote