View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 11:24 AM   #464
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
When I got my first Kobo reader, I thought how cute the reading awards were and started watching my progress. Then I found out that some were bugged and wouldn't register ever. And if you ever have to reset your reader for whatever reason, all the awards and progress also get reset back to zero, so you have to build them all up again.

What I thought was a cute idea turned out to be nothing but a source of constant aggravation for me because it's always been so buggy and unreliable. So I now wisely set all reading activity tracking to off and save myself the headaches and just enjoy the reading.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote