View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 09:34 AM   #20
whopper
Addict
whopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tonguewhopper can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Boox max 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWarper View Post
links or photos of what?

I've tried a number of LiPo batteries between 1200 and 1400 mAh over the years, and never had a problem. As long as your replacement(s) are the right form factor (i.e. they fit in place), and you don't try cheap-ass Chinese batteries that hold 1/2 of their nominal charge or something like that, neither should you. However, if you want to be stricter, "Varta poliflex" still throws hundreds of hits in Google.

Don't forget you'll most likely have to keep the original battery plug and soldier it onto the new one's cables.
from the first post, of the instructions of how to disassemble the ereader. I can't see the images because looks like the mods deleted them

[Image violates guidelines for Size - MODERATOR]
whopper is offline   Reply With Quote