View Single Post
Old 03-04-2018, 06:38 PM   #7
coplate
Guru
coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coplate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-505, Kindle Keyboard 3g, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara1955 View Post
Well the OP said IF it could not be Jail broke he was going to Leave it Stock.

Then OP said ...
Anything you want me to look into when I get it open, post it here.

So why not post this in the Normal Kindle Forum? I for 1 Don't Jail brake I betting LOTS of others Don't either. So asking questions here about it seems duh..
I'm defelinitely going to try to jailbreak it, that's why I posted here.

Left Stock, it is pretty much a normal paperwhite, just with more memory.

jailbroken though, there may be some interesting things developers want to know about, and this thread would be where I could post that stuff - slightly different processor, etc.

so what I meant by "open" was jailbroken, with a shell connection into the device, so I can run all the normal linux commands.
coplate is offline   Reply With Quote