View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 02:47 PM   #2
Calenorn
Brash Fumbler
Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Calenorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NST, Kobo Mini
So, what precisely are you aiming to do?

You always have the option of simply turning off the wifi. Then anything you've downloaded will stay put on the ereader.

Also, anything you side load will still be there.

I'd be very careful about tinkering under the hood. Having said that, if you're using the new NOOK Glowlight 3, in the Settings Menu select About. You can press the NOOK logo above the "Check for System Update" button to access the factory settings. (It might need to be pressed several times.) Now, what a person can do with this is beyond my experience. There is an "Android Development Settings" button, but I'm not going to mess with it!
Calenorn is offline   Reply With Quote