View Single Post
Old 02-23-2009, 11:57 AM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyDad6 View Post
I figured that if I do drop it, sit on it, spill soda on it or the dog eats it, I am covered. Also since the warranty is good for 2 years, it will discourage me from buying the Kindle 3 next summer.
you may want to check on this. If it is an "extended warranty" it generally only covers what the standard warranty will cover which is manufactures defects. So, spilling soda on it is not such a defect.

Now, if it is an accidental damage insurance then that is different. But, these usually cost more than the warranty extender.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote