View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 03:30 PM   #105
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
So, as an update, I think I have my Oasis settled to a pretty good battery life. I charged it yesterday, and unplugged it just before going to bed. I read for about 1/2 hour to 45 minutes before falling asleep, and then for an additional hour when I woke up. With wifi on and the light level set at 9, the battery went from 100% to 94%. That adds up to about 2% for ~30 minutes of reading, or about 25 hours per charge.

I'm satisfied with that

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote