View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 04:45 AM   #66
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
As I've said, personally I think it's very silly that removing DRM from something that you've perfectly legally bought should be considered a "crime", but we are faced with the situation in which it is one in some countries whether we like it or not.
I regularly speed and go 5 to 10 over the speed limit on motorways. This is a crime in many countries, but I am ready to face the consequences if getting caught. As I am if someone catches me stripping DRM for my personal use from a book that I legally bought.
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote