View Single Post
Old 02-21-2009, 02:38 AM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by janiceoc View Post
Hello everyone. I'm an avid reader and love books. Never thought I'd want an ebook, but I'm running out of shelf space and could a little help with font size. I'm excited about purchasing an ereader. Have been looking at the Kindle 2. If anyone has any suggestions about which reader to buy, please share.
Hello, Janiceoc and welcome to MobileRead. A lot depends on where you are and what you like to read.

No one can decide for you, but we can sure help you with options!

I love the original K myself......but the K2 still hasn't been field tested and may prove superior in some respects.....we'll see!

I'll let others chime in on their choices. Good luck!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote