View Single Post
Old 12-04-2017, 10:05 AM   #60
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post
So during daytime near a light source, window or lamp, I have been able to read without the light, or just barely on.

So not just for battery life, I actually like reading like I used to on the basic/k3. Just that my eyes are worse now so when it does get dreary and darker, I do have to go to #8 on the light.

The Oasis2 charges so incredibly fast though that it doesn't really bother me. I can eat dinner and its done charging. Or any other chore. I wish my phone charged that fast.
Yes, I agree with all that. My iPad (which is the other device I use every day) I recharge maybe once every three days, and it takes a good 3-4h to charge. The Oasis charges from 20% in well under an hour. The "Bold" setting really does make a tremendous improvement to readability.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote