View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 02:44 PM   #100
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleIvor View Post
One point of detail - page 8.

'copy all the files in that folder (font.1) to ...\font.3'
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynevans View Post
Looks to me as if Jeff's put the Unicode version of the standard fonts in fonts.3, so personally, I'd skip the "copy all three fonts" part and just go with the overwriting of the specific font you're changing in there...
Yeah, it appears Jeff put those fonts there by default. Not a problem, you can either skip it or overwrite them, makes no difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
This may sound silly, but are there screenshots somewhere of the different fonts as they display on the reader?
In the guide, on page 3 you can see a picture of the Reader with the default font and with the Vera Serif font. I'll take a picture of my Reader with the Caecillia font which seems to be the most popular one (it truly does look the best of all the others I've tried). I'll post it here as soon as I find my digital camera... it appears I misplaced it.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote