View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 01:12 PM   #27
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Currently: iPhone 3GS (no SIM); Acer 700 Tablet; Kindle 4 (Black)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightcap View Post
Interzone available?
I have a whole "stack" of Interzone's from Fictionwise, who also carry Black Static if you want horror. They also do subscriptions and while it's not going to be downloaded automatically you can get them emailed direct to your Kindle.

(Fictionwise even has subscriptions for F&SF as well as the Dell Magazines.)

Personally I prefer Fictionwise's subscriptions because they don't delete older issues (I sometimes wait months then read several issues in a row) and they also work with lump sum payments rather than monthly ones.

I much prefer buying a year's subscription to getting a small charge every month. (It's a control issue - I want positive control of the money going out of my account.)
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote