View Single Post
Old 08-17-2006, 01:11 AM   #12
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STGR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsenius
So um I really need an ebook reader any time soon. I don't really care who manufactures it.. Irex is so expensive, this device is half the price.. Can I as European citizen ( netherlands) Order this device from the website of jinke? Seems legimate right? Anyone know what the best step is to get one with english interface in my hands?

Im desperate to have an e-ink technology based ebook-reader! Help me out!
You can probably order the V8 directly from Jinke, but the interface will be in chinese, which may be a problem if you don't read the language.

You might try contacting user LVD, if memory serves, he's working on selling an english version of the V8. I'd suggest you look at his posts to get an idea what he's said about it in the past.

You'll may have to PM him to make contact.

Hope that helps.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote