View Single Post
Old 08-16-2006, 07:43 AM   #7
Mr. Goodbar
Wizard
Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.Mr. Goodbar makes omelettes without breaking eggs.

Device: iPad Mini 4
I would agree. I suggested to them that the process for DOA should be to send a replacement unit and a return box at the same time. They can take your credit card number to charge for the replacement unit if the original hasn't been returned after a reasonable period of time. Something like 10 days would seem appropriate. This speeds the process for the user and covers them in case people want to hang onto the unit.

I'm suspecting they haven't really thought through the direct business model very well. Since their plan has been to focus on the indirect market they are probably setup to have that function managed by the direct seller and they really function as a bulk service behind that. Just my .02. I've had decent responsiveness from them, but it is clear their policies are not end user/customer focused.
Mr. Goodbar is offline   Reply With Quote