View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
jaxx6166
Wizard
jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jaxx6166 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 350, iPad, PW
Page 1:

The papers piled higher and higher. The day dragged on in a constant monotony. It was nearing five when a knock sounded against his door. It rang out eerily, ominously in the stillness of the office and the permeating silence. Graham shuffled some papers to the side before calling out. He expected his assistant, Raul, to enter the door, but instead he was greeted by two uniformed Police Officers.

“Mr. Lazario?” The younger officer asked solemnly, his eyes never leaving the ground.

“Yes? What can I help you gentlemen with?”

“Do you know of a man named” He paused, “Christian?”

“I have a brother named Christian, why?”

“Sir, can you come with us?” The younger officer said, his voice growing in confidence.

“Why? What’s wrong?” Graham looked up suddenly, averting his eyes from the countless story ideas littering his desk.

“Sir, please. It’s important you cooperate with us, we will explain everything.”

Stern eyes pierced Graham, and then suddenly all at once they softened.

Graham weakened, his eyes becoming misty, “What happened to my brother?”

“We need you to identify…a body.” The younger officer’s voice cracked.

He stood up then, news articles flying left and right, he wobbled over towards the officers. They walked out of the building and entered a waiting police cruiser.
jaxx6166 is offline   Reply With Quote