View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 06:34 PM   #458
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
I have three pages of awards unlocked on my Kobo iPad app, but none of them synced to my Kobo Aura One. I've had to unlock them all over again. But the KA1 is stingier at giving out the awards. For example, I don't know how many times I've read between 4-6pm in the last six months. I've lost track. It's certainly more than the five times required to finish the badge, but there isn't a single moment recorded. The whole process is very buggy.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote