View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moejoe View Post
I voted at the front before the TOC, it seems the most logical place to put a blurb.
i voted for that too ; i would like blurbs in my ebooks to refresh my memory about the book and help me decide which book to read next. when you have a few dozen (or a few hundred... ) of books on your liseuse, sometimes you can't remember exactly what each one is about. and you can't just turn the liseuse over and read the back cover, alas. that's where a blurb would be nice.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote