View Single Post
Old 10-15-2017, 08:44 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch View Post
Wolfie, my curmudgeonly pal:

You're not reading the thread closely, sweetie. He wants the Fraktur, and it was I who told him to use the body font declaration, for the reasons I've listed. You're right in that he doesn't have to use it, but if he doesn't, the KF8 eInks will all force the reader to view the body in sans-serif.

And the main font on the body tag is, amazingly enough, the Tao of Amazon. Right there in the last few PG's.

Hitch
When you say KF8 will force sans-serif, do you mean it will force sans-serif if publisher font is used? Unless the book specifically states that there are embedded font(s), most people will just be using the default of Bookerly.

Last edited by JSWolf; 10-15-2017 at 08:47 PM.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote