View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 12:03 AM   #2
JasonB
Connoisseur
JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.JasonB is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Interesting. I've bought 2 PRS-505s at a physical Sony Style store in the past 6 weeks - one just last Friday. Both of them were only $299.99. I don't know why they are selling for $50 more online. In the store, here in Burlington, Ontario (yes, I know that my profile says Toronto - but nobody outside of the area has a clue where Burlington is...), they are (or very recently were) still at the lower price.

The other thing I find slightly odd is that the sale person I talked to the first time told me that, in Canada at least, they are only sold in the Sony Style stores. So, either he was misinformed, not telling me the truth, or there's something else going on with nix.com. In any case, I just looked at that site, and they're now listing at $349.99 there.

I suppose it's conceivable that prices went up by $50 in the past 4 days?

Last edited by JasonB; 02-18-2009 at 12:05 AM.
JasonB is offline   Reply With Quote