View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 11:34 AM   #455
Blas
Ulica Guy
Blas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and graceBlas herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: Kobo H2O and Motorola XOOM 2(for comics)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
I looked at these ages ago to see how they worked. I don't remember if I posted anything at the time, but it would most likely be in this thread. From my memory and a quick look at the database now...

The tables involved are "Achievement" and "Rules". "Achievement" is the list of awards with the descriptions "Rules" has how the award is achieved. It has what is being counted, the event this is related, the goal and some other things I don't understand. The two tables are joined by the "AchievementId" in Rules to "Id" in "Achievement".

I'm sure you could update the tables to achieve the awards or make them achievable, but I have no idea how. I can guess, but, I've never been interested enough to look at it properly. And I'm still not. Plus, there is a checksum the rows in each table. I have no idea how that is calculated (which values, what order) and if it is checked. If it is checked, then unless you know how to calculate it correctly, any changes you make won't work.
Yeah I was checking the checksum and I think that it will be the main problem. I was thinking if I could just put "100" in the "Percent Complete" column but I bet that it will work. Well thx for the full help I will keep studying it but I don't think if I will really mess up my metadata cuz what if it mess everything up haha
Blas is offline   Reply With Quote